At Charlotte Wilson Design we have a passion for delivering beautiful and creative designs, that sets the tone of your wedding! Our wedding stationery designs range from Rustic, Vintage, Contemporary, Quirky and Fun, providing a wide choice to cover individual personal tastes. Our collection of wedding invites and on the day stationery can be personalised for your special day. If you would like us to create a design based around your ideas, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.Click here to email Charlotte Wilson Design
Will you Marry Me Card - Save the Date - Will you be my Bridesmaid/Usher - Bridal Shower - Wedding Invites - Evening Invites - RSVP - Order of the Day Info Card - Place Cards - Table Numbers/Names - A2 Table Plan - Table Menus - Table Game Cards - Order of Service - Kids Colouring Sheet A4 - Bride and Groom Chair Signs - Table Signs: Cards, Sweets, etc - Bride/Groom Chair signs - Post Box - Favours - Selfie Frame - Welcome to the wedding of…A2 Sign Welcome to the Wedding of…Roller banner - Thank You Cards
Bunting: The bunting design is great for a couple who like a bit of fun but still keeping their invites traditional.
Rustic Bliss: This watercolour plants & butterflies design is rustic country, yet elegant theme is perfect for any wedding.
Bloom: This vintage watercolour floral design displays hydrangeas (Abundance and Prosperity), forget-me-knots (symbolising true love), Peonies (representing romance and good fortune). This elegant theme has a lovely meaning and is perfect start for your happily ever after.
Tie the Knot: If you're 'Tying the Knot' this is the perfect design for you, whether you're a water sporting couple or are having a beach wedding. Vintage Chic: This beautiful watercolour vintage design is perfect for a country setting or a beautiful building.
Zebra Wild: Make a statement with this fun and flamboyant design!
Other Designs include: Game of Flowers - Knot & Anchor - Old Skool - Lace & Love - Sunflowers - Dreams - LipTashous - The Lip Effect - Just the Tash of Us - Autumn Crisp - Tis the Season
New designs are continuously being added to the collection, keep up to date by returning to my website and follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @iamcwdesign.
How to order
1. Email CWD with your favourite design choice from the collection or discuss your ideas with CWD.
2. Provide details of your wedding and which stationery items you wish to order and how many. Don't forget when ordering Save the Date's or Invites you only need one per couple or family, unless you are inviting a single guest!
3. You will receive an email from CWD to acknowledgment of your order/interest.
4. CWD will contact you to discuss your order and will then email you with details of prices.
5. Once confirmed CWD will invoice you for a £50 non-refundable deposit, to confirm your booking. This will deducted off the final invoice.
6. Once booking deposit has been paid, CWD will email you back to confirm deposit has been received. CWD will contact you to discuss your wording and any design adjustments to the chosen collection. CWD will also let you know current turnaround times for when you can expect to receive your proofs.
7. You will receive a proof of your invite or stationery items that you have choose from the collection. This is to allow you to check and ensure that all the details are correct before the next stage of production.
8. An invoice will be emailed to you for those items and full payment of your order is required before printing and production takes place.
9. Your order will be processed (Please allow up to 2 weeks for invites) and CWD will contact you when your items are ready!
10. Collection or local delivery up to 8 miles are Free. Postage is invoiced separately and is delivered via Royal Mail and is priced on weight - starting from around £6.50.
Cancellation by the client before or after proofs have been approved will be subject to a charge of a portion or the full amount of the invoice. This is to cover the cost of labour, supplies and any printing costs that may have occurred.
All orders are personalised and therefore I am unable to provide refunds.
FREE* personalisation of guest names on your invites.
*This is for a limited time only. Terms and conditions apply. So take advantage of this offer, contact Charlotte Wilson Design today!
If there is anything else you would like that is not listed above please contact us.