How to order
Step 1: Choose a Design
Browse our Studio Collection of the designs and pick your fravourite or if you have a bespoke design (Design fee £55).
Step 2: REQUEST A QUOTE
Email usor complete the contact form ith which products you are interested in ordering as well as quantity and we will email over a quote. Don't forget when ordering Save the Date or Invites you only need one per couple or family, unless you are inviting a single guest.
Step 3: CONFIRM YOU ORDER
Reply to the quote email to confirm your order and Terms & Conditions acceptance.
We will contact you to discuss your order and wording. We will also let you know current turnaround times for when you can expect to receive your proofs. Please note that during height of wedding season artwork time could be booked in up to 2 weeks after payment has been received, this is due to orders that have already been placed. So make sure you order in plenty of time! A minimum of 6 weeks is required to produce your order. If you require postage service additional time will be required
Step 4: INITIAL INVOICE
Once order is confirmed, we will invoice you with details of your order and what dates the payments are required. On the invoice a payment of a £50 non-refundable booking fee is required to secure your order, when the total value of the order is over £100. Where orders are less than £100 full payment of your order is required before any proofs, printing and production takes place.
STEP 6: DESIGN PROOFS
You will receive a digital PDF proof of your invite or stationery items via email. On receiving your proofs, you will be required to check all details, spellings and information are correct before approving the proof. If you have any amends/changes this would be the time to let us know and we will update the artwork and re-send a new proof. We offer 3 digital PDF Proofs to ensure errors and spelling mistakes are corrected. Any further proofs will be charged at £15 an hour.
STEP 7: FINAL PROOF & INVOICE
We will email you your final proof for you to check all details are correct and no errors are present. On approval, this is confirmation that you are 100% happy with everything on your order. We will then email the final invoice including postage charges if required, once payment has been received only then will we print and produce your order.
STEP 8: DELIVERY
We will notify you when you order is ready for posting. The price of posting with be added to your invoice. If you are local to Arundel, Bognor Regis, Littlehampton, Chichester you can collect your order for Free, please contact us to discuss this arrangement.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ORDERING & PROOFS
· Minimum order for Invitations is 25.
· Please allow up to 6 weeks for us to produce and complete your order. If you require postage service additional time will be required. It is recommended that you contact us as early as possible to ensure we can complete your order in time.
· In peak seasons this lead time may be longer. It is best to get in touch as early as possible to ensure we can complete your order in time. Invitation and ‘On the Day’ stationery should be ordered at least 8 weeks before you plan on posting them out and prior to the big day.
· It is your responsibility to ensure you are ordering the correct number of products for your wedding. We will aim to help with this where possible. Remember to order 'Before the Day' stationery (Save the Dates, Invitations etc.) per household rather than per guest. We recommend ordering extras of each product to allow for additional guests.
· Once you have got in touch with us about your requirements. We will contact you to discuss your order and wording. We will also let you know current turnaround times for when you can expect to receive your proofs.
· Once you have replied back to us confirming your, we will invoice you and book in your order.
· Once payment has been received only then can we start designing your wedding stationery. Proofs will be delivered in PDF form via e-mail.
· On receiving your PDF proofs, please check thoroughly for any mistakes or changes. We offer 3 digital PDF proofs to ensure any errors and spelling mistakes are corrected. We will update the artwork and re-send a new proof for your to re-check all details before approving. Any further proofs will be charged at £15 an hour.
· Once the proof has been approved by Email Confirmation, you are confirming that you are 100% happy with everything on your order and Charlotte Wilson Design can progress onto printing and the production of your order.
· We cannot be held responsible for errors and omissions that have gone unnoticed after the proofs have been approved by you. Any mistakes that go to print once the final proof has been checked by you and approved (signed off) are not eligible for refunds.
· Any errors noticed after printing are not our responsibility and reprints will be treated as a new order and charged accordingly. So please double check before approving your order!
· All stationery is single sided print and prices are based upon this and design from the studio collection.
· Charlotte Wilson Design reserves the right to change the prices without prior notice. Prices are subject to market changes.
· All stationery is single sided print, alterations to any Invite Style or Stationery Package may incur an additional fee.
· Personalisation of Guest Names is also available as an upgrade, additional fee applies. Please note that all text should be typed in upper and lower case as appropriate and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
· An invoice will be emailed to you with details of your order and what date/s the payments are required. On the invoice a payment of a £50 non-refundable booking fee is required to secure your order when the total value of the order is over £100. Where orders are less than £100 full payment of your order is required before any proofs, printing and production takes place. Please note: Charlotte Wilson Design reserves the right to change the payment procedure without prior notice.
· Slight colour/shade variations may occur on the final print, what you have seen on screen (RGB) to what the final product looks like and previous orders. This is due to the nature of CMYK printing. All stationery is single sided print.
· Artwork Copyright © Charlotte Wilson Design 2020. All rights reserved. Charlotte Wilson Design retains full ownership of all design concepts and materials it produces. Reproduction of artwork is strictly forbidden, and they may not be reproduced in any form by yourself or a third party.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
· Cancellation by the client before or after design proofs have been approved will be subject to a charge of a portion or all of the remaining balance. This is to cover the cost of admin, design, labour, supplies and any printing costs that may have incurred.
· All orders are personalised and tailored to you and therefore Charlotte Wilson Design is unable to accept returns or provide any refunds.
DELIVERY OF GOODS
· We use Royal Mail and Parcel Force to Postage & Packaging is priced is on weight and requires a ‘Signature’ on delivery, it is the clients’ responsibility to ensure someone you trust to sign for your goods.
· Great care is taken when parcelling up your order and is inspected before it is dispatch. Once your stationery has been dispatched Charlotte Wilson Design cannot be held responsible for any delay, loss or damage to items. All orders are personalised with your individual details and you have approved the proof/s, we are therefore unable to provide any refunds.
· Charlotte Wilson Design promotes products and services through social media, advertising magazines and on its website, by using Charlotte Wilson Design you agree that your products/order appears on its social media, website and advertising channels. I you do not wish your stationery to be featured/shared, please email us email@example.com
BY PLACING AN ORDER WITH Charlotte Wilson Design YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS SET OUT ABOVE, PAYMENT OF YOUR INVOICE SIGNIFIES ACCEPTANCE.